I hope your seasons are going well. I have a few updates to pass along to everyone, so please see the bullet points below.
1. If you are planning an independent game and need to reach out to our scheduler/treasurer please give them up to a week's notice. This is to allow the scheduler time to work a time out and the treasurer time to get money out to you.
2. Please find attached a consent to treat form. This needs to be printed out and copies given to each player to be completed. Also to advise them to add to the form any medical conditions the player may have. These forms will need to be kept by you and to have at all games in case of an emergency.
3. Mohegan Sun Bus trip. This is again Saturday December 13, 2014 with the bus leaving Knights of Columbus, Granby Road, Chicopee at 2pm. The cost is $40 and please reach out to Kurt Carpenter if interested.
4. The holiday party has been scheduled for Monday, December 15th. However the time has not been determined.
5. Please check your schedules weekly, especially with high school hockey season approaching. There will be times where practice will be canceled or changed due to the high school games taking precedent. Also a note that there is no ice for practice on Friday 11/21 and Saturday 11/22 due to the Holy Name Tournament. To go along with this there is no ice for practices on Friday 12/26 and the afternoon of Saturday 12/27 due to the Chicopee High/Comp Winter Classic tournament.
6. This Saturday there is Red/White/Blue tournament being held at the Olympia. This is being put on for the Mites. However there are times for other age levels as well. There is a special instructor present to speak and work with the kids. Squirts/PeeWees 12:30pm in Rink 1, Learn to Play Hockey 12:30pm in Rink 2, Bantams/Midgets 1:40pm in Rink 1 and Public Skate 1:50pm in Rink 2.
7. Reminder that the next goalie clinic is scheduled for December 1st at 7pm. Again all goalies expected to attend. We had a great turn out last clinic lets keep it up.
Again if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
The following dates have been set up for goalie clinics. October 27, November 17, December 1, January 19, and February 16. All clinics start at 7:00 P.M. and all goalies in the organization are encouraged to attend!